Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Looking for a 67 or 69 Camaro

Looking to buy a 67 or 69 Camaro (no 68) and no convertibles. Must be an LS setup (an LS1 is okay as well) with manual transmission and mini tubed. I am only looking to end up with a fast street-driven car with a modern drive quality and handling similar to a late model Camaro SS handling and performance - this will not be a track car and not looking for a show car. I have a body and paint guy, so much prefer if it needs a paint job or ready to be painted. Also, I am okay with purchasing a near-completion project or a turnkey, but not an early-stage roller project. Lastly, I am in Southern CA, so I prefer to find something within 600 miles of radios to Orange County, CA, but for the right car, it's not a deal breaker if it’s further out. I would not want to waste anyone's time and appreciate the same common courtesy. Thank you for looking.
      Do not have the time or place to build one from beginning-to-end. Therefore, looking to purchase or adopt a 1st Gen Camaro project.

Do you have a budget or price range?

Quote Originally Posted by JTrevor View Post
      Do you have a budget or price range?
      Way shy of a 6-digit figure. After all, I am looking for a daily street car - lot of the expensive component or cost come in when you are building a track car or a trailer queen, which I want neither, as completely overkill for street car (at least IMO).

Do not have the time or place to build one from beginning-to-end. Therefore, looking to purchase or adopt a 1st Gen Camaro project.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com