Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Enclosed car trailers

I am looking at enclosed car trailers like a 20ft aluminum with 3500 pnd torsion axels and drop skirt with a driver side exit door and a all coin floor with front cabinets also with aluminum wheels , I am in CA the bay area do you guys know of any trailer manufacturers near CA cuz right now they are all built in bfi to ship costs a ton of money like in Indiana .

We've had a series of Haulmark Edge trailers. They have multiple manufacturing facilities. Closest to Cali is Ogden, UT. They are certainly not the cheapest but are really nice trailers. Our current trailer is exactly what you described but it's a steel chassis. We love it.

'70 Maverick. Prestige Motorsports 347, Tremec TKO600, Currie 9", 3:50 posi, RRS suspension

I will look into them I wonder if they have a side exit door cause you have to be a skinny person to get out of your car . thanks R

Country Flag: United States
      Get a 102" wide and I recommend a 22' long box, a little more room for stuff ahead of the car wheels, tires, jack, chairs, etc. A V nose will save fuel and gives you a bit more room up front.
      I haven't used one with a left side door but my Featherlite is wide enough that I can get out the car window. The main problem is the door hits the inner fender box so it only opens 4 to 5". We park the car favoring the right side, maybe gain 2" room.
      Get a beaver tail, helps car clearance. A step down on the right side door is a big help. My older Featherlite does not have the step down & I wish it did.

67 Camaro RS that will be faster than anything Mary owns.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com