Default Houston gas tank repair shop

Anyone know of a tank repair shop in the houston area? I'm looking for a shop that can get my tank in as close to new condition as possible and fix a small tear. TIA to anyone that can help

Ive got a 68 Firebird that Im restoring/modifying as well. When it came to the gas tank I pulled mine down and the inside was just straight garbage. I looked at getting my gas tank "repaired" but then I just said screw it and bought a new one. I believe I went through NPD and got one for around 130.00 but Im not exactly sure. You may want to look at that and see if it is worth the money vice repairing the tank you have. Just my 2 cents...

i got this auto shop from houston. A Class Auto Care i just went here. this shop was located at 10202 Jones Rd, Houston, TX, 77065. have you been here in this Houston auto repair shops? actually i got this shop from automd when i browse the shop category of the site. maybe this will help you to locate an find the nearest auto shop in your area.

Default Radiator repair

Bro one of the best in the US is right up the road from you in Dallas www.texasautorad.com. Been there since 1918.!!!!!!!!!!
    64 F85 post car Pro touring project
    67 442 resto mod
    2nd owner 63 Corvette vert

Country Flag: United States

I'm in Houston... have a like new tank to sell with sending unit and all... $100

Cooksey's Radiator can boil it out and seal it if needed. Used ot be over on Washington.

But the price of new tanks is pretty cheap.
    1978 Black Trans Am 455 Edelbrock heads 10.99@124.5 through mufflers on pump gas
    1981 Trans Am 400 stock type motor
    79 Camaro getting a 500" 695 hp IA2 Pontiac motor
    1965 GTO project car
    470ci/Chevy dual quad 409 604 HP 64 Impala SS project
    2004 Pulse Red GTO

Country Flag: United States

ttt

Chris