Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

496 Big Block Chevrolet

Hey. I have a fresh from the machine shop 496 Big Block Chevrolet engine. I just had this built for my Chevrolet Laguna project. I just sold my 1970 Camaro project and I now have all the LS7 engine stuff left and I am now going to use that engine for this project. So, here we go. Very nice Gen IV 4 bolt block bored .060 over. New Scat forged 4.25 stroker crank, new Scat forged H-Beam rods, new forged pistons (10.0 to 1) that match the new Edlebrock Performer RPM oval port aluminum heads that have been ported. New ported Edlebrock Performer RPM Air Gap intake, (ok, everything is new) Edlebrock Rolling Thunder cam, Edlebrock roller lifters, Edlebrock roller rockers, Edlebrock aluminum water pump, Edlebrock push rods, Edlebrock timing chain, Comp Cams springs, Holley 950 carb, Summit oil pan, and GM cast aluminum "CHEVROLET 427" valve covers. Also comes with original style BBC V-Grove pulley and bracket set. No flywheel or flexplate. Has balancer and Mallory distrubutor with Hi Fire box and wires. Has a little more but you get the jest. Carb to oil pan. Fully assembled and ready to go. Add fuel, oil, wires and flywheel or flexplate and you are ready. Engine is internally balanced. Engine is painted white with black trim. Looks very cool. You can repaint if you like. $8,000 PM me if you have questions. Cheers.

Name:  IMG_4099.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  218.6 KBName:  IMG_4097.jpg
Views: 763
Size:  188.7 KBName:  IMG_4101.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  214.9 KB

Country Flag: United States
      No longer available

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com