Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Wtb LT1 T56 or LS T56

Hello everyone. As the title says I'm looking to get a t56. I'm looking for a used LT or LS. I'd love to go with a magnum but that's just way out of budget right now. I'm ok with whatever problems they may have. I'm not afraid to do a rebuild and such. So if anyone has got anything just let me know. Budget I have right now is about $1500. Thanks guys!

I've seen some local TR6060s on craigslist and offerup for decent proces lately, roughly $1500 to $2000. If you could score one of these for less and buy the magnum kit you might be right at $1500 or a little over if you do the conversion yoursleft. Just a thought since you would prefer a magnum.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonz28camaro View Post
      I've seen some local TR6060s on craigslist and offerup for decent proces lately, roughly $1500 to $2000. If you could score one of these for less and buy the magnum kit you might be right at $1500 or a little over if you do the conversion yoursleft. Just a thought since you would prefer a magnum.
      where ya from that youre seeing these? lol

Look at your local salvage yard. I got mine out of a 2000 Firebird (T-56). What motor you going behind? If your going behind a early SBC and find a LT version, let me know and I will tell you what you need to convert it. Ask me how I know...lol

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com