Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Wheel Manufacturers List.

If I remember correctly. THere used to be a list of the wheel manufacturers on Here I tried a search but to no avail. Can someone give me a link.

Michael

Country Flag: United States

Thank you..

there are a lot of companies that have the exact same rims. I looked thru every single company. Some ugly ass rims by a lot of companies

I've looked through that list, more than a few times, and realize that the majority of those wheels won't fit our cars. If you want large wheels, and can't afford $1,000 per wheel, then big spacers are in your future.
      If you don't want anything wider than a 10" width, disregard my post.

Sadly, the price gap is only going to get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by USAZR1 View Post
      I've looked through that list, more than a few times, and realize that the majority of those wheels won't fit our cars. If you want large wheels, and can't afford $1,000 per wheel, then big spacers are in your future.
      If you don't want anything wider than a 10" width, disregard my post.

Sadly, the price gap is only going to get worse.
      Rocket Racing Wheels Track & Touring Attack wheels provide an alternative to the $1,000 and up per wheel with fitments that don't require spacers. We currently have stock of 18x7, 18x8, 18x9, 18x10 and 18x12. We are in development of 18x11 with 4 different backspacing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRacingWheels View Post
      Rocket Racing Wheels Track & Touring Attack wheels provide an alternative to the $1,000 and up per wheel with fitments that don't require spacers. We currently have stock of 18x7, 18x8, 18x9, 18x10 and 18x12. We are in development of 18x11 with 4 different backspacing as well.
      Kudos to you. Hopefully, this will prove profitable for Rocket and other manufacturers will follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by USAZR1 View Post
      Kudos to you. Hopefully, this will prove profitable for Rocket and other manufacturers will follow suit.
      Thanks Clint. Agree, we expect that our move will ultimately bring other companies in.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com