Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

New StreetGRIP Suspension for 88-98 C1500

Hi Folks,
      I want to share pics of our OBS R&D truck. I had the pleasure of putting a coupla hundred miles on this truck last weekend and I'm blown away. This C1500 beauty follows in the footsteps of ridetech's high performance C10 suspension systems where handling and ride quality are top priority.
      We're introducing a streetgrip kit for 88-98 C1500s to get down low equivalent to a 4/6 drop. The similarities end there, though. It has some serious shocks and heavy duty C-notches that are longer and stronger to maintain load capacity. If you're turned off by the ride quality of cheapie "dropped" and other twin tube shocks, you might like this new set up better. These monotube, adjustable shocks will definitely improve your driving experience. Hope you like.. Wheels are by US Mags. If you see us at Goodguys Des Moines, Columbus or NSRA Louisville, be sure to ask for a ride in this truck. Driving is believing.

More Pics, dimensions and video in the link. http://bit.ly/C1500-StreetGRIP

Last edited by Steve Chryssos; 06-28-2018 at 12:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Perfect stance!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Very nice!
      Makes me miss my '89 GMC that I had lowered 4/6.
      Handling was great but ride quality was definitely lacking. Sounds like you got both bases covered.