Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

RideTech Composite Leaf Springs

Hey guys, I'm planning a new suspension system for my 69 Nova. I want something with improved modern handling and good ride quality, something I could take to an autocross day or cross country. I really like the ridetech StreetGrip system, but I can't afford the cost of the entire kit. To keep costs down, I'm thinking of running del-a-lum bushings, hellwig sway bar, and Bilstein shocks with the ridetech UBJs and front and rear springs.

Has anyone run the RideTech front and/or rear springs with Bilstein shocks? If so how was the ride quality? I've read one review where the poster swapped Hotchkis springs for RideTechs and they really liked the improvement in ride quality, but they already had RideTech HQ shocks.

I'm mostly interested in the performance of the composite leaf springs, as they are the most expensive component upgrade in the system. How does ride compare to a BMR conventional multi leaf? Would I be better off going with BMR front and rear springs and the RideTech shocks?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com