Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Anyone running c7 z06 wheels?

Does anyone have these on an older camaro? Does anyone have a c7z06 and live in the NorCal area? I’d like to see these mounted on my car before I pull the trigger. I already have c6 zr1 wheels and am wanting something different already. Thanks

What mods have been done to your Camaro, to fit C6 ZR1 wheels and tires?

Name:  9259A096-6510-4EFC-BA2E-55F80E848948.jpeg
Views: 266
Size:  388.0 KB
      To start, in this pic, I’m running 18x8.5 wheels in the front with 245-40/18’s and a 1.5” spacer and 18x9.5 in the rear with 275/40-18’s and 1.25” spacer. In this pic I’m running full hotchkis Tvs 3” f/r drop not knowing the car had 2” drop spindles on it. It was way to low so being in a time crunch to make it to my hometown car show I threw 1/2” spacers under the coil spring isolator pads. And as you can see it’s still way to low and would rub on the outside inner fender and only at full lock on the frame on one side in the front on bumps in the road. The rear never rubbed. So I swapped the spacers and the front rubbed on the inner fender way less but since I hadn’t rolled the lips in the rear it rubbed a little back there. I’m gonna roll the lips and that should take care of it. I ordered stock height afx spindles and c5 brakes which should be on soon so ill go with 1.5” spacers in the fron to make the track with better once the front sits a little higher and I won’t have to worry about rubbing as much. I’ll have new pics coming soon. I got tons of compliments on the wheels at the show but I’m just not crazy about how they look though. I’m thinking of something similar to what was on the hellfire camaro, something like what big red runs but not in gold or the c7z06 wheels. (Something with depth and dimension instead of being so flush.

- - - Updated - - -

The rear is coming down another 1/2-1” too

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com