Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Wheel Fit Tool Pro 45 rental

Hey there. I'm a BMW guy, don't shoot me. I joined this forum a few months back to inquire about a Wheel Fit Tool that was being rented out here. It was rented out at the time and I was pressed to get my wheels ordered so I just bought a Pro 45 kit brand new. I was going to do a rental program on my BMW forum but not many people mess with custom bodywork and swapping around rear ends, etc. The code has been cracked for just about every imaginable setup on the old BMW's so I thought I'd offer my tool for rent here where it seems like there is a demand.

So the deal is pretty much like all the other rentals. I take a deposit of $400 for the tool, send it out to you on my dime, you keep it for 14 days, return it on your dime. Once I receive it back I'll make sure all the parts are there and the tool is not damaged or altered. Once everything checks out good I'll send you $340 back. So that's $60 to rent for 14 days and you pay return shipping.

Again, this is for the Pro 45 kit that covers most anything I think this board would require to determine proper wheel offset/tire size. Along with the pics of my actual tool I have included pics of me using it on my restored BMW. I had custom fender work done on all four corners and this tool was just the ticket for me getting the largest tire size under them with the correct offset.

If you're interested in renting shoot me a PM!

IMG_8701 by Jason H, on Flickr
      IMG_8696 by Jason H, on Flickr
      IMG_8697 by Jason H, on Flickr
      IMG_7303 by Jason H, on Flickr
      IMG_7499 by Jason H, on Flickr
      IMG_7319 by Jason H, on Flickr

Bump!

I'll shoot you pm in a couple days, waiting for my 3rd member to arrive so I can begin measuring the rear end.

Sold this tool on eBay. No longer for rent.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com