Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Wheel Hub to fit Ridetech spindle to CTS-V rotors and retain 5 X 120 Pattern

Been searching around but wanted to see if anyone had suggestions on where to look for a wheel hub that will fit this criteria for a first gen Camaro.

The car has a ridetech w TruTurn setup and I am batting around the idea of doing a CTS-V pad and rotor up front and retain the factory 5 X 120 (not the first gen Camaro 5 X 120.7) bolt pattern.

Am I just not interwebbing correctly to find it or is it a tricky hub to find, if at all?

Continuing to scour for info but figured I'd ask here.

Country Flag: Canada
      Well first gen ctsv is a six lug set up I know because I swapped them to my srx. So they'd have to be redrilled . As for second gen they are already 5 lug . I'm assuming you would want 2nd gen ?
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

You'll probably need a variant of a wildwood hat mount hub. the hub I found was recommended for those brakes on ride tech spindles is the 270-7037 but that has the pattern for 5x120.7 and 5 x 114.5.
      Theres is an overwhelming amount of options for these hubs so I'd be very surprised if they don't have one in that accommodates your desired bolt pattern.
      This is all assuming you're talking about the CTS-V Brembos

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      You'll probably need a variant of a wildwood hat mount hub. the hub I found was recommended for those brakes on ride tech spindles is the 270-7037 but that has the pattern for 5x120.7 and 5 x 114.5.
      Theres is an overwhelming amount of options for these hubs so I'd be very surprised if they don't have one in that accommodates your desired bolt pattern.
      This is all assuming you're talking about the CTS-V Brembos
      As far as I know all ctsv brakes are brembos

Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

Have you figured out a bracket for the ridetech spindle to ctsv caliper? The only one i can find is no longer manufactured by lsx concepts.
      Jason Nichols
      '72 Chevy Nova-The Blue Bomb https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...972-Chevy-Nova

Quote Originally Posted by Munssey View Post
      retain the factory 5 X 120 (not the first gen Camaro 5 X 120.7) bolt pattern.

Just curious, why do you want to retain the 5x120 bolt pattern?

I found these guys that make conversion kits.

http://www.archivedinnovations.com/p...sion-brackets/
      Robert Icasas

Projects:
      67 Cougar
      Art Morrison Sport IFS
      3-link Rear Suspension
      Coyote w/ D&D Performance Viper t56

I think finding a wheel w/ a 120 pattern most times will give you 40+mm of offset so you almost stuck with wheel adapters but I could be wrong. finding a 8 -10" wheel with say 4-5 inch of backspace w/ a 120 mm pattern is probably just as hard as find that hub. brackets are easy to find here http://bigbrakeupgrade.com/product-c...indle-1964-72/

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com