Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

WTB 5th Gen Camaro center console trim and shift boot

Retrofitting a 2010-2015 Camaro console into my project. I have the console but I don’t have the top trim or the shift boot. I am looking for a non gauge preferably automatic trim and a manual shift boot stone stitch with the mounting bracket. If you got one laying around let me know. Thanks, Ryan

Country Flag: United States
      They're pretty common on eBay and even Camaro5.com as people often upgrade to the gauges. I have the gauges in my console and just found out New Vintage can retrofit the console gauges.

Thanks I have been looking on both places but eBay seems ridiculously priced and I have a post on camaro5 as well. Realized I posted this in for sale instead of want to buy so if the mods want to move please do

Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      They're pretty common on eBay and even Camaro5.com as people often upgrade to the gauges. I have the gauges in my console and just found out New Vintage can retrofit the console gauges.
      Jim, that is very cool and a custom job, have you looked into the cost of that being done?

No I haven't but I've sent an enquiry this morning for pricing, they can also do it for the 5th gen dash which is perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jwcarguy View Post
      Jim, that is very cool and a custom job, have you looked into the cost of that being done?

Man that is pretty slick. I would be interested in seeing that full setup.

I suspect it was for GAP racings first gen build.

I spend too much time interneting

Haha, that looks very clean

FYI the guts on the installed gauges look like Dakota Digital. I contacted NVU about their console conversion on the gauges about six months ago and they stated they no longer did them. Hopefully they changed their mind by now. I wound up using Black Cat customs to make me new overlays and I cobbled together something using the motors from a 97 Tahoe gauge cluster I got from a Pull-a-Part. Look at my previous posts and there should be some pics from the interior conversion.

Alex

Classic Instruments converted my 5th gen console gauges from can-bus to analog and match my dash gauges back ground and lights. Not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by CapSS92 View Post
      FYI the guts on the installed gauges look like Dakota Digital. I contacted NVU about their console conversion on the gauges about six months ago and they stated they no longer did them. Hopefully they changed their mind by now. I wound up using Black Cat customs to make me new overlays and I cobbled together something using the motors from a 97 Tahoe gauge cluster I got from a Pull-a-Part. Look at my previous posts and there should be some pics from the interior conversion.

Alex
      To avoid jacking this thread I PM'd you...too many questions

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah View Post
      Classic Instruments converted my 5th gen console gauges from can-bus to analog and match my dash gauges back ground and lights. Not cheap.
      hmm do you think the can-bus would work if you run the ECU as well? I was looking at Speedhuts can-bus gauges also. dreaming?

Ryan, I have a bunch of 5th gen center console stuff. I’ll have to get you the pics on Monday though.

Shifter boot may not be stone thread though.

Thanks

Drew

Quote Originally Posted by rcarson25 View Post
      Retrofitting a 2010-2015 Camaro console into my project. I have the console but I don’t have the top trim or the shift boot. I am looking for a non gauge preferably automatic trim and a manual shift boot stone stitch with the mounting bracket. If you got one laying around let me know. Thanks, Ryan

I picked one up locally foe 175.00 complete... any good recycling yard should be able to source them pretty cheap they network together to source parts from one another
      From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

67 Camaro In progress

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

Parts

Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      I suspect it was for GAP racings first gen build.

I spend too much time interneting
      I'm interested in the door panels, center console and driving wheel, year and/or where to buy them

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com