Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New to this board

Have a 55 210 straight line 6. Restoring and maybe modifying. Doing body work at this time. Already rebuild front end all new bushing and converted to front disk brakes. On here to get tip and advice.
      David R.

Country Flag: United States

Yes, welcome to the site. A lot of great people pass through here..

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Welcome aboard. Funny, growing up I always thought the Tri 5s were big cars. I got into Novas when I started driving and still have a couple and am now into G body's, basically a small version of a Chevelle. Then at work recently we had a 55 in the shop and I had to pull it out for a photo shoot. It felt much smaller than I had expected, very much like a Nova or my G body. I thought , I could get used to this! I now have a 55 or 56 build on my bucket list. I did a rendering a while back for fun, I like orange and black, satin paint, and a super low stance and below is what rolled out of my mouse.

Good luck with your project, and keep us posted with pics. You'll find a lot of great folks here, maybe a little more familiar with muscle car platforms but nonetheless we're happy to help answer questions and appreciate cool build threads!

-Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator

Welcome David

I too have a '55 with an inline six. I plan to tweak it but it will stay an inline six for some time.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Welcome and enjoy!

Out of the Burbs of Detroit to SoCal, then onto my ancestral homeland, the woods of Cascadia
      A Tri-five might make a good home for a Vortec 4200... Keeps the stovebolt 6 legend alive. You'd be the only one on your block
      Greg Fast
      (yes, the last name is spelled correctly)

1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino
      1973 MGB vintage E/Prod race car
      (Soon to be an SCCA H/Prod limited prep)