Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by pittpens24 View Post
      Yes I have Braum seats in my '68 and I used the Planted brand seat adapters. I sent the seats to my upholsterer to add cancer ribbons to the seat back panels and he was really impressed with the detail and quality of the material and stitching. Said they were the nicest aftermarket seats he has seen to date. I did make my own custom console for my car so I cannot say for sure if they will clear a factory console car. Braum does have all the dimensions you need on their website to make sure you have the clearances that you need. Great company to deal with too! They went out of their way to get me specs that were not available online.
      I see your upper harness straps hook to your cage seat belt bar. How about your side harness hookup next to door and tunnel? Haw did you attach those? I just bought some Braum Alpha X for my 67
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

Country Flag: United States
      I actually found Spearco Torino II's on CL. $1200 a seat local price,

Kid had them out of a Sentra SER, guy he bought it from, father and son project, that was sold off, new owner didn't like the seats,

Something caused my to look at CL, saw those and was like damn, met the kid in his hoarder house and they were perfect, made him bring the 2nd one out, wasn't happy about that,

I think I was out the door $600 for both,

Remember you get what you pay for, No cheaping out on wheels, safety, seats, brakes
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL

70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com