Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Windshield stop positions need pic

I have a 1969 Camaro I'm ready to install the windshield the car has a new cowl panel with no holes in it for the stops does anyone have a car they can take a pic of so I can get the factory position thanks in advance

Nobody has a camaro sitting in the garage with the cowl piece off that shows were the windshield stops are located

For what it's worth here's a '68. It looks like a stop was once installed where the yellow oval is.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by lobudget View Post
      For what it's worth here's a '68. It looks like a stop was once installed where the yellow oval is.
      thanks for the pic not sure if the 68 and 69 are the same there is a stop to the left of the oval so there wouldn't of been one where the oval was hopefully someone will have a 69 thanks though

Put the windshield in without the stops in place. Center it side to side with equal distance on the top. Place your stops up to the bottom of your glass and then drill/screw them. BTW stops aren't necessary when using urethane.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird67 View Post
      Put the windshield in without the stops in place. Center it side to side with equal distance on the top. Place your stops up to the bottom of your glass and then drill/screw them. BTW stops aren't necessary when using urethane.
      yeah I know how to do that but want the location. Of where the stops go side to side want them as close to where the factory has them thanks

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com