Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Purchase Rocket Racing Attack Wheels & Receive $100.00 Prepaid Visa Gift Card

Incredible Track Styling for the Street! HUGE Selection of wheel sizes and offsets, Ready-to-Ship and In-Stock wheels with offsets that until now were only available in very expensive custom wheels. Prices starting @ $425.00 per wheel NOW SAVE EVEN MORE! For a limited time only, Purchase a set of 4 Rocket Racing Attack Wheels and receive a $100.00 Prepaid Visa Gift Card.

See $100.00 Prepaid Visa Card Details -www.RocketRacingWheels.com/press-media-details/303

Attack Machined Titanium - www.RocketRacingWheels.com/rocket-attack-machined-titanium/p678

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      make anything is a 18x10.5

Name:  19466675_10213475360588864_5080378583064913513_o.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  174.3 KB
      Hey Rod. Sorry, but not at this time. Thanks

Nothing to fit my application either!

I need 18x11 with 6.75" bs
      Matt Kenner

68 C10 stepside

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

How long will this promotion be going on for? I am not at a stage to start measuring for back spacing quite yet.

I like the wheels, the price points are pretty close to what would be expected based on the flow formed process. I was actually considering a set.

The odd thing is how you came up with rim sizes. Based on current offering of tires for the pro-touring types of builds, not many people have a tire that would be recommended for a 18x10 wheel. 275's are for 9-10 inch wide wheels with the 10inch being stretched and the next step would be a 315 which like Rodney asked, would need a minimum of a 10.5 and ideal with of a 18x11. Your 18x12 would then get into a 335/325 tire.

Seems like the 18x10 and 18x12 offering is missing the boat for tire selection with out over stretching or under-sizing the rim for the tire. I am mainly referring to the top 200tw offerings for tires, but for even higher tread wear tires, the selections between a 265 and a 315 are pretty narrow.

Backspacing offerings are in the zone, but would be nice to have 1/4 inch increments.

My ideal 315 rim would currently be a 5.75 BS 18x11 or 18x10.5 which without getting into the custom order sets, is hard to find at a lower than full forged rim price point.
      Justin N.

1966 Chevelle
      1992 GMC Typhoon
      1989 Jeep Wrangler CJ 6.0 Twin Turbo
      1981 Jeep CJ7

With the custom finishes do you have to call or will they be put up on your website later?

Quote Originally Posted by OregonianNova View Post
      How long will this promotion be going on for? I am not at a stage to start measuring for back spacing quite yet.
      Promo ends April 30. Heck, even if you miss it, you're still saving thousands over custom-built fully forged wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman2099 View Post
      With the custom finishes do you have to call or will they be put up on your website later?
      See link to our current custom offering on our website today.
      http://www.rocketracingwheels.com/custom-finishes/c267

Keep in mind that the wheels have a very clean line if you want to mask and paint center whatever color you want. We cannot nor should you powder coat center only because outer is clear coated. If you like a custom powder color we offer, get them ordered up before end of month and get the additional $100 Visa Card. Thanks for your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon1015 View Post
      I like the wheels, the price points are pretty close to what would be expected based on the flow formed process. I was actually considering a set.

The odd thing is how you came up with rim sizes. Based on current offering of tires for the pro-touring types of builds, not many people have a tire that would be recommended for a 18x10 wheel. 275's are for 9-10 inch wide wheels with the 10inch being stretched and the next step would be a 315 which like Rodney asked, would need a minimum of a 10.5 and ideal with of a 18x11. Your 18x12 would then get into a 335/325 tire.

Seems like the 18x10 and 18x12 offering is missing the boat for tire selection with out over stretching or under-sizing the rim for the tire. I am mainly referring to the top 200tw offerings for tires, but for even higher tread wear tires, the selections between a 265 and a 315 are pretty narrow.

Backspacing offerings are in the zone, but would be nice to have 1/4 inch increments.

My ideal 315 rim would currently be a 5.75 BS 18x11 or 18x10.5 which without getting into the custom order sets, is hard to find at a lower than full forged rim price point.
      Hi Justin. Agreed, we need 18x11 and are moving on those now. Rocket is working on project car and needs same. We are finalizing specs and your input is timely and appreciated. Since these are not custom wheels, we need to make sure we cover the most in demand backspacing choices. Love to hear more feedback from guys here on PT. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Slick68 View Post
      Nothing to fit my application either!

I need 18x11 with 6.75" bs
      We are actively working on 18x11. Thanks for your feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      make anything is a 18x10.5

Name:  19466675_10213475360588864_5080378583064913513_o.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  174.3 KB
      Rod, would you be able to use 18x11? We are working on those right now? If so, what backspacing?

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRacingWheels View Post
      Promo ends April 30. Heck, even if you miss it, you're still saving thousands over custom-built fully forged wheels?
      Certainly. Custom wheels are way out of the budget of most average home builders such as myself. Word Of your upcoming 18x11 size makes me think I will want to wait anyways. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by OregonianNova View Post
      Certainly. Custom wheels are way out of the budget of most average home builders such as myself. Word Of your upcoming 18x11 size makes me think I will want to wait anyways. Cheers!
      We are definitely working on the 18x11 size now. Thanks for your interest.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com