Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Rusty 66 GTO Convertible

I do not know if I should just crush the car. It is just a rolling shell. It is a northern car [Illinois for about 12 years] and was a beach car here in Florida [6 months]. A bout 15 years ago I parked it. Wife threw a bunch of limbs over the fence and tore up the top and I did not find it in time to save the seats! It has rust around the rear top. I also have 3 total convertible top frames, but all 3 have bad header panels. I also have the rear half of another 66 GTO. This car body is from the door frame back. I also have a front frame section that could be used if needed. It would take someone with time to fix this car. But from what I have seen, a guy I know started with a car not much better than this one, except it was full of body putty and undercoat to hide it. I also have lots of little stuff including a set of front seats. This car is located in central Florida about 70 miles west of Daytona Beach

................................................Pl ease give me your thoughts!.......................................

Quote Originally Posted by chpr1972 View Post

................................................Pl ease give me your thoughts!.......................................
      Ebay that jewel.
      The difference between an environmentalist and a developer is that a developer wants to build a house in the woods, an environmentalist already has one.

Country Flag: United States
      How much do you want for the GTO

Ray S.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com