Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1967 Camaro LS2 Restomod

After tossing around the idea, I’ve decided to list my 67 Camaro for sale. PRICE DROP... $29,000

Paint and body was done about 15 years ago, but only driven maybe 8k miles in that time. Car looks beautiful, but does have some minor flaws to be expected. I can send more pictures to serious buyers. Regardless, I’m still asked constantly if it was just painted. It shows very nicely, and turns heads EVERYWHERE.

Engine is an LS2 from an 05 GTO. It was pulled apart for a freshen up (new lifters, pushrods, gaskets, etc) cleaned, painted, and installed. Runs beautifully. Stock internals, with 1 7/8 longtube headers, intake, and professional tune. It pulls hard, and although I’ve never been to the track, I have all the reason to believe it’s a high 11 second car. Transmission is a TCI super street fighter TH350 with an auto/manual valve body and 3200 stall. Rear axle is a Currie 9in with 4.11 gear. Because of this, it’s mainly a backroads car. If you planned to do more highway cruising, I’d suggest swapping in a 3.55 or lower gear. Gear-Vendors also makes a great overdrive unit that would compliment it nicely. Both transmission and rear axle were purchased new and only have 8k miles on them.

Front brakes are power disc from SSBC, rears are 11in Currie drums. Car has manual steering, but I have a power steering pump that I can include if you’d like to convert. Car also has no heat or A/C as it was a nice day only cruiser. Otherwise it’s a reliable turn key car you could drive anywhere. Nothing fancy in the suspension department, but all bushings are new including rear leaf springs, hotchkis front sway bar as well as 2in drop springs, subframe connectors, and adjustable gas shocks. Wheels are Billet Specialties Street lites. 15x10 rear with a 295/55 Mickey Thompson radial and 17x8 fronts with a 245/45 Mickey Thompson street comp. Fuel system consists of a 15 gallon Aeromotive fuel cell with an internal 340lph stealth pump, -8an feed and return lines, and Aeromotive bypass style regulator.

Price i feel is very reasonable based on the market and what I have into it. Car has been in my family for the last 17 years. No trades. Looking for outright sale. Car is located in East Windsor, CT. Would prefer not to deal with shipping, but can work with buyer. Car is sold with bill of sale and current registration as CT doesn’t issue titles past 25 years old. This will be all you need to obtain a title if your state requires one. Thanks.
      Attached Images Attached Images                                          

Country Flag: United States
      Beautiful car! I love that paint, do you happen to know what it came off of or the paint code? That's the color I've been looking for to paint my 68. GLASS great looking car

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Beautiful car! I love that paint, do you happen to know what it came off of or the paint code? That's the color I've been looking for to paint my 68. GLASS great looking car
      Thank you! Unfortunately it was kind of a custom blend that I was never able to trace down exactly. When I bought touch up paint, I ended up using Sangria Red Metallic...which was very close.

Bump for tax season...put that money towards a nice 67 camaro! $40k takes her.

Sunday bump. A lot of car for the money...needs nothing! If anyone wants more pics, feel free to ask.

Price drop...$39,000

$38,500.

$38,000 obo.

Quick walk around vid I took this afternoon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Oc5_f4_TA

Bump.

any interest in trading for a lingenfelter c6 z06? black on black

You might look into the lexus color Matador Red Mica. It's pretty similar

Very nice car good luck with the sale. Wish I had the room :(

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcobra View Post
      Very nice car good luck with the sale. Wish I had the room :(
      Thank you! Wish you did too, lol.

PRICE DROP... $35,000

Back up...

1 Bid, looks like it's selling! Hopefully you get a bunch more. Beautiful car, love the color.

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD

1 Bid, looks like it's selling! Hopefully you get a bunch more. Beautiful car, love the color.
      Thanks again! And I hope at least a few more bites, but if it sells it sells. 2 days left!

Sale fell through, so it’s still available. And price drop to $32,000. Helluva deal.

Back to the top. Lots of potential buyers but no sale yet. $31,000.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com