Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

69 Camaro package tray options

Hi, looking for a package tray and wondering if anyone has experience with the Screamin Performance or The Shop LLC? The later is more than twice the price covered in black vinyl but looks like a high quality piece. Any help appreciated

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by fishface View Post
      Hi, looking for a package tray and wondering if anyone has experience with the Screamin Performance or The Shop LLC? The later is more than twice the price covered in black vinyl but looks like a high quality piece. Any help appreciated
      I made one out of 1/4"plywood and second skin luxury liner and covered it with some speaker cloth came out real nice !!probaly cost less than $100 I dont know how to post pics on here lol but if you pm a cell # ill gladly send you some!

Quote Originally Posted by fishface View Post
      Clint at The Shop LLC makes some very impressive parts,I have bought from him several times.

I bought the kick panels from The Shop LLC and the quality and look was well worth the extra money.

Marquez Design and Alien Enclosures also have package trays.

Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

There is a guy on here that builds and sells his own design. I've used his Kick panels and package tray on my '68 Camaro. search for 1976CamaroGuy on here. Or this thread. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...=1976CamaroGuy

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

I have used The Shop LLC for my 69 camaro. They installed the rear package tray and kick panels, the look and fit is awesome, Clint is a real good guy to work with.

Scott

How do the sub
      Sound in the package tray?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com