Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

67 Camaro Project car

With a heavy heart I’m considering selling my first car. I have owned it since 1992. I’ve got too many things going on and have a 69 Camaro that I’m a little closer to completion on than this 67. I’m in deep with SCCA SRF racing right now so these show pony cars don't really have priority in my life at the moment.

The car is a standard V8 67 Camaro. I have installed a Lateral Dynamics 3 link with watts bar rear suspension, smoothed firewall, DSE Mini tubs, New quarter panels and trunk, New door skins and new front end sheet metal. Car has a Art Morrison C6 Subframe with a set of control arms and hubs not installed on the frame. Everything is there to complete the subframe including the front brake lines. No shocks for front or rear. Car has a ATL fuel cell in the trunk. There is a partial cage mocked up in the car as well. Steel Cowl induction hood included. Body is straight, ready to start primer & body work.

Basically the bones of a bad ass super Camaro.

So what’s it worth? Is 20k out of the question?
      69 Camaro
      Art Morrison C6 Subframe
      Art Morrison Tri-4 link

I hate to see this. Always hoped that project would come together and you'd be out here mixing it up with us in SoCal.
      www.totalcostinvolved.com
      "Quality doesn't cost, it pays"

Quote Originally Posted by Sales-TCI-Eng View Post
      I hate to see this. Always hoped that project would come together and you'd be out here mixing it up with us in SoCal.
      Thanks for the kind words. Driving in the run to the coast events got me back into driving after a long hiatus while my wife and I were having kids. I was lucky enough to get into Spec Racer Fords in the last couple of years and have been having a blast.

I honestly don’t think anyone will make me a reasonable offer on the car so it’s probably not going anywhere. Haha! I guess I need to sell more houses & commercial buildings so I can afford to build this thing.

Cheers!
      69 Camaro
      Art Morrison C6 Subframe
      Art Morrison Tri-4 link

Pics would help.

Don

1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside