Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Can't wait for unsalted roads!

Hello everybody! New guy to the site from Minnesota. I first heard about this site while on Team Camaro which i am a semi new member of as well. Since pro-touring is where i want to take my car I naturally wanted to explore here. I consider myself a car guy but not a gear head. I have loved classics since I was a boy with my favorite being the Camaro. Now that I have my life in a position where I can spend money (actually what my wife allows me to spend), I recently purchased my first car. It's a 67 Camaro coupe. Unfortunately it was mid October so I didn't get much time to enjoy it before it went into storage. The separation anxiety is killing me. I have lots of mods planned but implementation has to wait. In the mean time I will take advantage of the wealth of information this site provides.

Happy New Years to all!

Name:  Full.Body.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  4.9 KB
      David

67 Camaro RS Coupe - 350/TH350

I had some salt on the rim of my margarita on a patio last Friday for Happy Hour if that helps.

LOL! Welcome aboard!
      Josh Campbell- Pushing the limits of my HOA since 2011
      71 Firebird- 455, Ridetech front suspension. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...04#post1124504
      67 Camaro RS/SS clone, Speedtech front suspension, coilovers, soon to get LT1/T56.
      82 Z28- cheapie beater, soon to get a 406.
      66 Mustang coupe- 393, T-5, sold. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Coupe-GT393-C

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellshotrodsAZ View Post
      I had some salt on the rim of my margarita on a patio last Friday for Happy Hour if that helps.

LOL! Welcome aboard!

Lol Thank you Josh. That only helped me crave a margarita!
      David

Welcome from another salt laden state! I feel your pain my new friend. I look at it as 4 months of work time!
      1969 Camaro (Small Tyre Restomod/mild Protour) 245/40/18 F, 275/35/18 R, stock frame, full Ridetech suspension, LS engine, T56 Mag, Wilwood Brakes. A driver car.

Welcome! A great winter past time is just reading here.
      Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Motobrewmaster View Post
      Welcome from another salt laden state! I feel your pain my new friend. I look at it as 4 months of work time!
      It definitely feels like work. On the positive side is it gives us time to plan, save and load up on project parts in bulk so were ready to go day 1.
      David

Quote Originally Posted by TheJDMan View Post
      Welcome! A great winter past time is just reading here.
      It certainly is. I have already been through 2 build threads. They have given me new ideas and help me with questions on the mods I already have planned. The down side is they have given me new ideas haha. But there is one thing I have learned and heard from many people, these cars are never completely finished are they. I am stoked I found this site.
      David

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com