Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Racepak IQ3SL vs AiM MXS (Strada?)

Trying to decide between these too dash displays. I like the color of the AiM and it looks like it can be changed to a lot of different options. This is going in what will be a mostly street driven occasional track day car. Looking for opinions either way. Adding the strada to the mxs does take away a lot of good options so I'm not sure that is the way to go. I really like that the mxs has a built in gyro and I'll need to run a GPS speedo sensor anyway

Last edited by Motorcitydak; 12-18-2017 at 06:31 AM.
      Steve
      1968 Dodge Charger All Wheel Drive project Red Bull<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5cce6da5/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Country Flag: Canada
      i chose and bought the strada, car still in the process of being build. Researched a lot, Strada, cosworth, racepak etc. I had a local guy for support (aim) that contributed a lot towards the decison. Seems like Aim is widely used all over europe, not as popular as much in north america, at least not yet, but the finish and build quality is amazing. Buddy that set me up with it, works with many other datta loggers/dash set ups, parts of his job, he also recommend the strada for a mostly street car. You can always add gps or a logger. Obd friendly, and it ll read pretty much any speed signal, has odometer feature, turn signals/high beams etc
      The only thing is fuel level, he's working on it so we can use 0-90 ohm sending unit without extra module/converter...

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com