Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Custom radiator core support

So as title says... mines kinda shot and I'm torn between repairing mine or making my own... anyone have pics of theirs? Mines a nova so that would be prefered.. doesn't mean it has to be... so any will do to get ideas
      keep the wheels a spinning and the Beavers a grinning(burt reynolds-smokey and the bandit)

If it's a 68-72, there's a company that makes a lightweight one, Rhodes or something. It's intended for drag racing, but gives you a bunch of extra room.

Mines a 73... I found a few things to go off of.. I may just repair stock one.. not sure yet
      keep the wheels a spinning and the Beavers a grinning(burt reynolds-smokey and the bandit)

How bad is the stock one? Pics?

I'll have to take somw.. it's not horible.. but thought but would be cool to do and save some weight atvthe same time...hows it going john? Been a long time since we talked

Damn, I have a spare (brand new) 68 radiator panel I can't even give away just to clear space in my garage, I wish that was what you were looking for.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com