Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Engine combination, help needed

Sorry if this has been asked but I was unable to find the information . I'm building a 72 Nova for daily use if wanted and for autocross. Suspension is a ridetech level 2 coilover , tru-turn , muscle bar etc. I have a 6.0 that I plan on building but I can't decide among NA, Turbo (small) or LSA supercharger. Not looking for crazy power , maybe 500-550. The transmission will be a 4l80e. Any information would be a big help. Thanks in advance.

Weird that no-one has chimed in on this one yet. I'm the last person to give advice since I'm new to hot-rodding, but I love talking about cars! Sounds like you have a sweet suspension setup. The 6.0, is it a truck motor or from a GTO?

500 hp should be relatively easy to get with the LQ4, LQ9 truck motors or GTO etc with a NA setup by swapping cam, intake or heads from my understanding.

I would agree, if you want to get to 500, you may not need turbos or supercharger to get there. Much simpler and cheaper just to add a cam and heads.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com