Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mocked up and tacked in the 4 link today! I think I even got it in straight

Just getting the frame perfectly level and ready for work took me probably 2 hours.

Country Flag: United States

Same FatBar setup I have in my truck, I like the Caddy motor, it's a nice change....Keep the pic's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincup View Post
    Same FatBar setup I have in my truck, I like the Caddy motor, it's a nice change....Keep the pic's coming.
    Thanks, Just checked out your build thread. Awesome stuff! Love the viper motor.

Rear end is FINISHED!! The kit from No Limit went in perfectly. I went through almost an entire spool of wire welding in the boxing plates, the front bar mounts, and I also welded the crossmembers in for extra strength. On to the frontend...

If I never see another steel rivet again it will be too soon! LOL
    Actually it wasn't that bad. Got 'em all out and cut the old crossmember out.

Lots of cutting and grinding to get the frame rails shaped to accept the new suspension and boxing plates. I had a ball though.

Fit up the new Wide Ride front end and it fit beautifully as expected. Got some paint behind the boxing plates and squared everything up for a final tack. I'm thrilled with how the suspension is coming-out.

Final welding will happen tomorrow before one last check of everything square!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2