Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States

68 Cutlass Patina Build Update... Been a long time

Didn't realize it had been so long since I posted anything on the car. It is almost complete. Getting new top soon and will then add all the new interior stuff I have. Been driving it around for some months now and working on small stuff. Runs out and handles very well. Bone stock 5.3 but peppy. Thinking mild Texas Speed cam swap. Suspension is basically a QA1 stage III kit minus the rear adjustable coil overs. Will get those eventually. End up using Holley LS Valve covers verse the 51 Olds one I wanted. Very tight to get coils in and make them sit low and look right on the 51s. Holley doesn't offer plain covers so I just got the ones with the Chevrolet logo and sanded it off and powder coated. Think I'll remove the exhaust manifolds now and redo in black. New bumpers front and rear. Matte cleared patina using the POR 15 stuff. Turned out very nice and filled most of the checking and cracks so its pretty smooth to the touch. Coming along very slowly.
      Attached Images Attached Images            

Country Flag: United States
      Your Cutlass looks great! Nice work with it.
      1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass S

http://fivelugs.com

I apologize if I missed it above...what’s your wheel and tire sizes? My brother is building an SX and is weighing options. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com