Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1966 ProTouring Nova LS Powered -(SOLD!!!)

1966 pro touring Chevy Nova These cars are getting very hardto find in this condition and with all the work that’s been done to this one. Thiscar was a total rotisserie rebuild paying attention to all detail. A PSI wiring harness was used for the LS conversion along with an American Autowire harness for all new wiring from headlight to taillight. A special BP Automotive fan harness was used to control the electric fans as needed with the AC. It has amild 6.0 LQ4 LS fuel injected motor that is very responsive and quick and has alittle thump to it. It sits in a very nice clean TCI engine compartment and isbacked by a 4L80E transmission. The car is also equipped with an Aluminum radiator with dual electric fans, a TCI front end with coil overs, Tubular A-Arms, Rack and pinion power steering, ceramic coated headers, and dualexhaust. The battery is located in the trunk, the car stops great because ofthe power brakes with disc brakes all around and drilled and slotted rotors upfront that look nice sitting behind the 18’’ polished Boyd Coddington Fury wheels.The rear end is a Ford 9” with 350 gears and a pos unit. With the overdrive transmission you can still cruise the freeway at 70MPH and get great gasmileage. The interior is nice and clean and has a Tilt wheel, Air conditioning,after market Autometer Dash, am/fm radio with a front speaker and 6’’x 9’’speakers in the rear package tray. Iphone can be connected to radio. Has very comfortable aftermarket front bucket seats that fold towards the front for easeof getting in the back seat. The glass is all brand new smoked glass on sides and back glass has been tinted. The trim, chrome, grill, headlight bezels, andthe bumpers are all in excellent condition. The car is exceptionally straight and the steel hood has a cowl on it. The underside is very very clean and hassub frame connectors from the rear axle to the front clip to keep the car from twisting. Has dropped spindles up front and lowering blocks on leaf springs inthe rear with cal-trac bars. The wipers work as they should. This is a very nice car and the body is beautiful and the paint is a 9.5 on a scale of 1 to10. If you’re looking for a clean 66 Nova with a late model drive train thatyou can get in and drive anywhere then look no further. This is the one. Also if shipping is needed I can connect you with a very reasonable reliableshipper. The car is for sale and not interested in any type of trades. I am asking 57,000.00 for it. Call or text 337-660-6186 or email [email protected] if you have any questions. Last pic is video.1-28-17a by Mike Lanclos, on FlickrIMG_8759 by Mike Lanclos, on FlickrIMG_6755 by Mike Lanclos, on FlickrIMG_6766 by Mike Lanclos, on Flickrexhaust modified 5-17 by Mike Lanclos, on FlickrIMG_0933_zpsu28zbifw by Mike Lanclos, on Flickr3-9-10 by Mike Lanclos, on Flickr3-9-8 by Mike Lanclos, on Flickr7-8-17 by Mike Lanclos, on Flickr SOLD!!!!!

Last edited by badmonza; 02-02-2018 at 06:36 AM. Reason: SOLD!!!!
      1968 Camaro w/ Jon Henson-DB Rods built 6.0 with Whipple SuperCharger at 10lbs making 630hp on gas and 740 on E85, T56 Mag 6 speed with triple disc monster clutch, RideTech suspension, mini tubbed and 4 linked with ford 9". Fiske 18" wheels with Toyo R888R tires. Wilwood all corners, AC.

Beautiful car. If it were a manual tranny we’d be talking.
      Good luck with sale! Where’s the car located?

Thanks and The car is located in Southwest Louisiana. I had a 67 with a 6 speed and I much rather the 4L80 over it being it’s the heavy duty automatic overdrive.
      1968 Camaro w/ Jon Henson-DB Rods built 6.0 with Whipple SuperCharger at 10lbs making 630hp on gas and 740 on E85, T56 Mag 6 speed with triple disc monster clutch, RideTech suspension, mini tubbed and 4 linked with ford 9". Fiske 18" wheels with Toyo R888R tires. Wilwood all corners, AC.

nice car. how does it handle? my DD is a C7Z06 so i am not expecting that level. many, nicely restored GM cars from the late 60's handle poorly. i think some of this is due to spending more $ on cosmetics rather than mechanics. any idea on shipping to 91387. i would likely fly there and have it shipped back.

Stunning Car!!! I'm willing to bet with that suspension and engine/trans combo that thing will handle like its on rails and kick ass!!!

Good luck with the sale.

Glenn

1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!

Quote Originally Posted by conmax View Post
      nice car. how does it handle? my DD is a C7Z06 so i am not expecting that level. many, nicely restored GM cars from the late 60's handle poorly. i think some of this is due to spending more $ on cosmetics rather than mechanics. any idea on shipping to 91387. i would likely fly there and have it shipped back.
      Car handles good, but I had a C5 Vette that was built to handle a few years ago and no the Nova is not built to those same specs. It is more for cruising and getting lots of attention. Yes lots goes into cosmetics on these cars but they hold a value much better than new vettes do. I have had a few 66-67 Novas and this is all around the nicest one I've owned. Actually have someone very interested in the car so let me know if your plans. I would estimate 1200-1400 for enclosed shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod47 View Post
      Stunning Car!!! I'm willing to bet with that suspension and engine/trans combo that thing will handle like its on rails and kick ass!!!

Good luck with the sale.
      Thanks HotRod47!

I have seen this car in person a couple times and it is extremely nice.

Quote Originally Posted by CSG View Post
      I have seen this car in person a couple times and it is extremely nice.
      Thanks CSG!

Sold!!

Well deal fell through and I thought about taking off the market, but decided to leave it out there for a while, so he she is folks!

Car is SOLD again!!!!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com