Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Gearvendors OD Wiring Question

I'm running a GV behind my TH400 in my GTO. I pulled the connectors off of the wires that connect to the speedometer adapter and was hopping someone could help me out. There are 6 small wires, I'm pretty sure the red, black, and white go together for one side and the other is blue, green, and yellow. For some reason I don't think they are all used and am unsure of the correct combo. I think it has something to do if your running 4x4.

Any chance someone wants to crawl up under there GV equipped ride and have a look for me? I just got my new aluminum headed 462 fired up and want to get her broke in on the blacktop. Thanks

Pontiac Powered 72 GTO

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Gratefuldiver View Post
      I'm running a GV behind my TH400 in my GTO. I pulled the connectors off of the wires that connect to the speedometer adapter and was hopping someone could help me out. There are 6 small wires, I'm pretty sure the red, black, and white go together for one side and the other is blue, green, and yellow. For some reason I don't think they are all used and am unsure of the correct combo. I think it has something to do if your running 4x4.

Any chance someone wants to crawl up under there GV equipped ride and have a look for me? I just got my new aluminum headed 462 fired up and want to get her broke in on the blacktop. Thanks
      Have you looked at the GV website for documentation that would tell you where the wires go?

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com