Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Dougs headers and LS mounts in nova

Anyone have picture of their 3rd gen with doug's LS swap mounts and 1"7/8 headers? looking to see the ground clearance on them before i order a set. I would rather swap out motor mounts now and get other headers with more clearance if needed.
      Thanks

currently i have it set up with Doug's ls adapters and the Gforce crossmemeber, with stock steering box for the time being. (eventually go to rack and pinion) everything fits just the way i want it right now but just need to find the right headers. was originally think about running hookers but i started reading everyone saying you need to run their adapters and x-member, and at that point i could buy a really nice set of headers for the cost of replacing parts i already have.

anyways i was hoping to keep the header budget close to 600 or less if possible.

If anyone was wondering they fit awesome. just barely below the subframe with plenty of clearance everywhere besides one spot on the steering gear that needed a little persuasion.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com