Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Stay away from Modern Classic Interiors MCI

Unfortunately now after searching here, seems to be too common. Hopefully can save someone else from losing their hard earned money. Purchased a console through this jack off and was more then willing to answer question and get me to send a check then he disappeared. Said console would be ready to ship 9/14-9/15. Cashed my check 9/22. Been almost a month since he said it would be ready and all communication is lost. He agree to get it done for our SEMA project and now he is making us scramble last minute to either build our own or retrofit something. Stay as far away as you can from them. They will take your money and you will never get your product. Beware of This guy.

Country Flag: United States
      We received payment on Sept 26th. The console was shipped Oct 10th. Our website clearly says " Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery ". I would suggest not scheduling yourself into a corner and waiting till the last minute to order parts.

Correction... We received payment Friday Sept 22nd, the check cleared on Tuesday Sept 26th. Fedex tracking 788024718451

Quote Originally Posted by MCI View Post
      Correction... We received payment Friday Sept 22nd, the check cleared on Tuesday Sept 26th. Fedex tracking 788024718451
      Was told it was ready to ship on the 14-15 of September. You never answered any of my phone calls I must of sent 30 email. If you would have just given a realistic time or been honest I would have been fine but treating a customer the way you do is ridiculous. I wasted hour upon hours trying to get ahold of you, trying to figure out how to get my money back, trying to figure out what to do now with out it. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow according to your tracking number and I have a week to get it fit, figure out a shifter, get it painted and installed to make it to Sema which I will do and all you had to do was respond, call back, anything. Would never do business again

We emailed Tony Arme of American Legends a invoice on the 9th of September, I set a console aside for the order. No payment was made, so the console could not be shipped by the 14th. The order was put aside and the console was sent to another customer. 13 days later on September 22nd we received a payment. I put the order back on the list and pulled a console from our next supply of parts on October 7th and shipped the console October 10th. If you would have sent the payment when you received the invoice, you would have received the console sooner. Once again, I did not cause your problem, I delivered within the time frame on our website.
      You made threats to me, my family and my Co workers. I refuse to respond to that. Once again, I would suggest that you avoid any last minute orders on such an important build.

I called/emailed over 100 times at some point you have to expect a customer to be pissed. If you would of told me any of this above this all could of been avoided and you would probably have a repeat customer. I look out for my clients and do what ever it takes to protect them, and myself. Instead you didn't return my calls, my request for a refund, my emails, or anything. You simply ignored me and I thought I would never receive the product. I asked for tracking numbers repeatedly and the one time you responded you said you would have it by the end of the day and guess what, like everything else, i never heard from you again. still never returned my calls. All I need was an update. So I could plan accordingly. I was nice in the beginning but ignoring people and seeing all the terrible review tell another story. Look at the first page of the feedback alone. Your doing something very wrong and pissing everyone off. If you would of only given me a realistic date. It doesn't matter what your website says. You never told me the one you had sold. I based my either purchase off that inquiry. You never gave a date after payment, you never responded with any information of what was actually going on. Oct 4 you finally wrote and said "Sorry for the delay, I'll have a tracking number Today." You didn't do that, you never wrote me again, didn't ship till 6 days later after still trying to get a hold of you between then. I'm sure the product will be great, Recommend you to anyone, NOT a Chance in Hell. Communication is everything and there was none. The only delay in sending payment was from the lack of responding to the email I sent inquiring if you wanted to sponsor the car seeing as you wanted completed photos of it installed when I first sent the email. No response after a week on that so I sent payment. Once you received the payment (which cleared the 22nd not the 26th), you should of told me what you are now telling me above. Then I wouldn't of bothered you for 3 weeks. pretty simple.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com