Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New Guy from South Carolina!

Hello everyone! I just purchased my dream car! It's a 1968 Pontiac Firebird! My dad had one while I was growing up and I always wanted one for myself. I feel like I got a deal on the car! It is a 1 owner car and has been locked in a shipping container since the late 70's car has zero rust and it had a fresh paint job right before storing it. It's an all matching numbers car with 39,000 miles. Unfortunately it's the 6cyl column shift car. It came with the factory paper work and original title, owners Manuel and build sheet! They drained all the fluids from the car before storing it and the dash components are out and in the trunk. So I have a little work to do before I can fire it up. I plan on putting an upgraded suspension on it and four wheel disc brakes in the near future! Hope I can get to know some of you guys and look to you for help when needed. I'll be open to helping anyway I can! My name is mike and I'm from The upstate South Carolina

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the board from a fellow new guy in the Carolinas!

Your car sounds like it has a very cool history. I'd love to see it.
      1965 Buick Skylark Sport Coupe V8, Two Door Hardtop - Project
      2014 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport 4Matic - Daily

welcome from Charlotte, you'll find this forum great for all of your needs, it's also a good place for parts, let us know if you need anything

Thanks guys! Tonight I'm gonna see if I can get it to fire off for the first time in 37 years! Will try to get some pictures of it tomorrow. I bought the car from Gastonia. Not far from Charlotte!

Welcome!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com