Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1967 Mustang Fastback GTA

1967 Mustang Fastback GTA! I am putting up my 1967 Fastback GTA, I got the car from the second owner and the car has 57995 original miles according to him who has had it since the early 80s. I have had the car a little over a year and hate to get rid of her but I have to. This is an original sheetmetal car with fenders, quarter panels, never replaced! This is an original Dark Moss Green car and I had it repainted about a year ago when I took it apart and did a mild restoration of the car. The paint on the car is in awesome shape with great depth and shine. I would almost say it is show quality. The interior has been re-done back to the original Ivy Gold with new carpet about a year ago along with most of the weatherstripping. The car has all original glass with the exception of the windsheild. All trim is in great shape and most of the bright work was replaced when painted.

The Car is a real S Code GTA car with a 390 with C-6 Trans. The cars front suspension was rebuilt about a year ago and upgraded to 15" magnum 500 wheels with new BFG Radial TA tires. The rear end now has a limited rear axle and came with factory power disc brakes. The reason I got this car was because it was so untouched and even has the original owners manual with warranty reminders card. Car has only had one repaint and had almost zero rust when I got it just a little at the bottom of the doors about the size of a quater. The original 8-Track is still in the car but does not work all other gauges work fine as do all lights. I have a ton of pictures I took when I was taking the car apart and I will be happy to answer any questions and I have a Marti Report on the car. The car is sold as is of course, but welcome in person inspections. Located in Nacogdoches, TX call with any qestions. 936-554-9069 $45,000 obo
      Attached Images Attached Images                    
      Last edited by rayy; 09-19-2017 at 02:28 AM. Reason: price

$$$
      -Paul
      1969 Camaro "Reckn8"- LS7/C4 Front and Rear
      1965 Oldsmobile F/85 LS6 W/Maggie, 6-speed,Ride Tech, Baer brakes
      1978 Blazer 2 wheel drive with LS power
      1965 VW bug. All original
      1968 GMC short box
      1964 Buick Riviera

Country Flag: United States
      Beautiful car!

Love it. GLWS.

Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

I'm not a Ford guy but I would seriously love to own this one. Great looking car!!!

Mike Schwartz aka chevymike
      1955 Chevy 210 Wagon
      1965 Chevy C10 Panel Truck
      1972 Chevy El Camino

Sold. Thanks

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com