Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New Front & Rear Ride Tech coil over suspension with 1st gen Camaro subframe

Brand new, never used Ride tech set up with stock subframe that has Speed Tech Chicayne front upper shock mounts. Frame is ready for paint or powdercoat. All unnecessary holes have been welded up. Custom plate welded to bottom center of frame. The suspension pieces have been removed from the boxes and that's about it. Although every piece of the suspension setup is not in the pictures, I assure you, every piece that comes with the kit is included. (Such as bolts, washers, etc). I just didn't feel like laying every single piece out and laying it all on my floor. Spindles and frame have slight surface rust from sitting around but nothing that won't blow right off. Setup includes tru-turn and front and rear sway bars. (Those are both options with their kit). This setup is $6000 on Ride Techs website plus $235 for the Chicayne mounts. I got a pretty good deal and paid $5400 for everything. I paid a professional shop $650 to weld on the Chicayne mounts, lower plate, and new metal for the body mounts.
      I'll throw the frame in and take $6k for everything plus shipping. I can ship from a business that may save some on shipping. Feel free to call or text me 248-770-3804.
      Thanks - Jeff
      Attached Images Attached Images          

Country Flag: United States
      What's your location?

Michigan

TTT Make me an offer...

Sold

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com