Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Rod Parson Chevy ZL1 C/10 with B-Forged 530RL wheels

This truck has made it's way around the show circuit this past year. For those of you that haven't seen it, we give you a glimpse of this truck featuring our wheels.

Rod's creation is called the ZL1 C/10 and effectively blends the sports car finesse of a ZL1 with the ever-popular C/10 without going overboard. The modifications are endless from the fresh air intake and splitters neatly sculpted into the front bumper to the diffuser in the roll pan out back, every modification was well thought out and cleanly executed. Modern door handles and mirrors seamlessly flow with the custom grille, one-piece side windows and ZL1 cowl induction hood. The bed also features a modern carbon fiber rear spoiler, a raised floor and a hidden fuel filler behind the drivers side taillight.

Name:  rodc10-3.jpg
Views: 2553
Size:  126.2 KB

Name:  rodc10-2.jpg
Views: 1843
Size:  883.3 KB
      The 20" B-Forged 530RL wheels wrapped with Michelin pilot tires

For more info click here: http://bit.ly/2sp0yp3
      Last edited by BForgedWheels; 09-12-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Country Flag: United States
      This truck is beautiful. We were very glad to be part of the build. The truck sits on a No Limit Pro-10 chassis. Wide-Ride IFS and FatBar rear suspension with ridetech shocks and big Wilwood brakes. He was runner up in 2016 for GoodGuys TOTY (I still think he should have won). But even more impressive, Rod made the cut for the Street Machine of the Year competition this year in Columbus. This is the first time a truck has made it in. And, at the Autocross (all competitors must complete two full runs) Rod put down the fastest lap over ALL of the other SMOTY entries. Corvettes, Camaros, Mustangs.... can't catch him. The number two fastest entry, The Roadster Shop's yellow Camaro (was the winner 2017 SMOTY) was a full 3 seconds behind Rod's C10. Pretty cool to see trucks perform at that level.

I was lucky enough to see this truck in person at SEMA last year. This is one of the best builds (truck or car) I have ever seen. I still have about 20 pictures of this truck in my phone. The engineering and craftsmanship is flawless. All of the modifications are subtle and tasteful. I spoke with the builder of the truck and he was very willing to share some details on the build that I was interested in using on my car. As mentioned above, it's nice to know that it performs as well as it looks.
      1973 Hurst Edition Pontiac Grand Am: 430 CI of ERL built LS7, Tremec Magnum T-56 6-speed, Global West / Speedtech Suspension, Custom rear coil-over suspension, QA1 double adjustable shocks, Wilwood 6/4 piston disc brakes, Modulare C1 19" concave wheels. Shooting for 625 HP and 20 MPG!

Name:  1-15969.jpg
Views: 1687
Size:  270.8 KB

Name:  530RM15SBKG20-S-ALT-01.jpg
Views: 940
Size:  17.3 KBName:  _DSC530RX45BCLG20_S-02.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  96.4 KB
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Very nice.