Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1965 Vista Cruiser

Well, since my Impala seems to not be selling I'm going to see if my wagon will. Need to free up the space, time and funds for unfinished projects.
      Survivor type car that still had bias ply tires on it when I purchased it. Original interior is in remarkable condition including seat upholstery. Pretty much all original minus the paint. It has 1 repaint that was done in the late 70's shortly before the car was parked for 37 years. Solid Southwest car since new with interesting Indy Racing owner history. It has had the fuel tank and system flushed, New sending unit, new brakes, wheel bearings repacked, transmission pulled and resealed/adjusted. Carburetor rebuilt, new plugs wires, cap/rotor. Radiator flushed, all new cooling and heater hoses etc. Radio still works! I mounted 15x8 and 15x7 rallye wheels from wheel vintiques on 275/60/15 BFG redlines and 215/70/15 BFG redlines. I have over $2,000 in just the wheels/tires/caps. Original protecto plate, manuals and title in my name.

Price: $18,500
      Attached Images Attached Images                      
      1968 Chevelle 408 BBC,200 4r trans.
      1987 Buick Grand National all original
      1966 Chevy II Coupe 383 TCI Suspension
      1969 C10 Custom FS/SB Daily

Country Flag: United States
      Love this car! My Dad was the president of the 442 club when I was in High School and we had lots of cool Oldsmobile's besides the 442 so I have always had a soft spot for anything Oldsmobile.

Whats it have for a motor and transmission? 330 with a powerglide or ?
      About to make poor choices and regrettable decisions

Thank you for the compliment. It has the 330 with 2 speed Jetaway.

1968 Chevelle 408 BBC,200 4r trans.
      1987 Buick Grand National all original
      1966 Chevy II Coupe 383 TCI Suspension
      1969 C10 Custom FS/SB Daily

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com