Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Great read on the path from track days to road racing

As I've done more and more pro touring events I've become more and more interested in track driving. Including looking into budget forms of wheel to wheel racing.

So so I found the AutoXandTrack interview with Oli Thordarson and his path from track days to racing Corvettes wheel to wheel a fantastic read.

Oli Thordarson Corvette Racing

Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

If you want to try Wheel to Wheel Racing for low bucks, rent a Seat in ChumpCar. I've raced in a lot of Series (SCCA, IMSA, FIA, PCA) but I have the most Fun in ChumpCar. Everyone is friendly (unless you crash someone out) and it is very competitive. It's gotten to the point where my buddies and I have two cars (the Mercedes has a LS3 & TR6060) and are getting ready to build a 3rd!

Yep. I've had my eye on an arrive and drive with Lemons or Chump. Scheduling hasn't worked out this year though.
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Agreed on the fun per dollar with Chump and LeMons. I prefer Chump but love both.

1968 Firebird
      2004 SRT-4
      2008 Ram