Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States
      Will these be offered in a matte black like the ones in the video?
      About to make poor choices and regrettable decisions

Yes, Matte Black, Matte Gun Metal, Matte Bronze, RPM7 custom powder coated finishes will be available. We should have images on our website as well of these custom finishes. The powder coated options will be $100.00 per wheel.

Nice looking wheel. I will be in the market soon and will be looking at this option.

Do you have a finish that's close to a Satin Gunmetal center and a Brushed outer? And will you be releasing other designs in the line?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman2099 View Post
      Do you have a finish that's close to a Satin Gunmetal center and a Brushed outer? And will you be releasing other designs in the line?
      They will be available in full powder in the Satin Gunmetal from the start. Custom Painted center options are not currently in the line up. However, the wheels were designed in a way that make for easy masking and spraying for diy'ers or your local body shop.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRacingWheels View Post
      They will be available in full powder in the Satin Gunmetal from the start. Custom Painted center options are not currently in the line up. However, the wheels were designed in a way that make for easy masking and spraying for diy'ers or your local body shop.
      Oh, sorry. I failed to answer your other question on other designs. Yes, the Rocket Attack is the 1st in the series. Thanks for your interest.

Country Flag: England
      18" in polished fuel please

Polished hoop and powder coated or standard color centers? 5.75" back space in a 18x8? When will they be avliable?

Quote Originally Posted by 64G-lark View Post
      Polished hoop and powder coated or standard color centers? 5.75" back space in a 18x8? When will they be avliable?
      The New Attack will be available in 2 stock finishes, full machined and hyper shot center/machined outer. Three backspacing choices in 18x8. The largest backspace offered 5.50 bs. http://www.rocketracingwheels.com/ro...yper-shot/p679

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRacingWheels View Post
      The New Attack will be available in 2 stock finishes, full machined and hyper shot center/machined outer. Three backspacing choices in 18x8. The largest backspace offered 5.50 bs. http://www.rocketracingwheels.com/ro...yper-shot/p679
      Those look fantastic, I wish they came in 17s

Have these hit the market yet?

I can't quite warm up to the finishes yet... I'd like to see these in a polished lip/dish with the satin finish centers. Also, I saw the list prices and I'm wondering what the actual discounted dealer price will be? Definitely like the "Pro-Touring" classic design, but I'm thinking more about $300/wheel?
      '69 LeMans Blue Coupe, White Interior, Massaged .030" over 454, Super T10 4-Speed,
      Holley 4150, Pertronix Ignition, CompCams Xtreme Energy XS274S, 781 Oval Port Heads

Quote Originally Posted by Jarcaines View Post
      Have these hit the market yet?
      The first container of Track and Touring Series will hit our warehouse in about 10 days. More to follow soon...

Country Flag: New Zealand
      x1 on the 19''s

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
      I can't quite warm up to the finishes yet... I'd like to see these in a polished lip/dish with the satin finish centers. Also, I saw the list prices and I'm wondering what the actual discounted dealer price will be? Definitely like the "Pro-Touring" classic design, but I'm thinking more about $300/wheel?
      As for pricing, consider that we are delivering to the market, up to 4 different backspacing in 9 sizes, 2 finishes and 3 bolt patterns. To get that kind of selection in a Pro Touring design, you can only compare it to the custom-built wheel market and those prices are more than twice the price of the Rocket Attack Wheel. Not to mention, this is a stocking wheel program we are putting together, which means you don't have to wait weeks and months to get a custom-built wheel.

Also, all Rocket Attack Wheels have clear coating and are a 1-pc design. However, we designed the wheel to appear as a 2-pc, which gives you an easy clean masking line, so that you can have wheels custom painted centers with whatever finish that best suits your needs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com