Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by badolds View Post
      I put a complete interior from a BMW in my cutlass. I went with the BMW seats for the integrated seat belts. With a hard top your seat options are better. Just be careful that the seats you choose are not dimensionally too big. Maybe my build will give you some ideas.

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...rtible-updates

Dan
      Luckily there have been a few other guinea pigs that have done the camaro seat conversions so I know that it will fit fine. I'm sure they will be wider than the seats i have in there now which is why I'm waiting to build a console til after I get those seats in. As for the back seats, I'm not even entirely sure I will be able to make the camaro back seats work with the car but thats okay, I'm not planning on sitting back there anyways! I will definitely check out your build! Thanks for the advice on the built in seatbelts, but I am already in the works on the seatbelt solution for my Chevelle. What I'm really interested in is what are those door panels from?

The door panels are from the same 2011 BMW 328I convertible that the front and rear seats, console etc. are from. I bought a complete take out interior from a wrecked car. They turned out good but they are far from show quality. The door panels are wider than the originals so I had to mount the seats after the door panels and console were in place. My driver front seat ended up 1 inch inboard from the center of the steering wheel. I thought this would bother me but I don't even notice it anymore when I sit in the car.

Dan

Wow, you did a great job cleaning up the wiring harness!

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

Appreciate it! I still have some work to do on wiring. It keeps getting put off by other things, I got the seats and updates will be coming soon. Bought my first MIG welder last weekend, been practicing a little bit on some home depot quality steel. Just got the drivers side seat bracket together, I will post some pictures of it when I wrap it up this weekend!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2