Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1967 Pontiac Lemans LS/t56 pro touring

Price: SOLD

6.0 ls, 470 hp to the wheels, ls3 heads ported by Crawford Performance, ls3 injectors, Fast 102 MM throttle body. Bullet custom grind cam. Bottom end is a stock lq9 block. Pistons were removed to be fly cut for piston to valve clearance. All engine work was done at NVR Racing in Butler WI. Fresh rebuilt t56 trans, stage 3 Monster clutch kit, stainless headers, 3 inch exhaust with Borla pro xs mufflers. All new interior with the exception of the dash pad and kick panels. Vintage Air air conditioning. Dakota digital speedometer conversion box for driving the original speedometer. New windshield, weather srtipping, window felts, etc.
      Coil springs, shocks, and away bars are from UMI. Spindles are the tall "AFX" style from Speedway, as are the tubular control arms. Rear control arms are from South side machine. Rear uppers are adjustable.
      C5 corvette brakes front and rear with a Wilwood master cylinder. Steering box is a reman. Jeep Cherokee unit. All steering components are new Moog pieces.
      Rear end is a narrowed 9 inch housing from Quick performance with a ford motorsports posi unit and 4.11 gears.
      New fuel tank and sending unit/stalk. Fuel system consists of a holley HP 12-890 pump, aeromotive filter and holley regulator. Everything is connected with AN lines, no rubber hoses on this setup.
      New champion radiator, spal fan, etc.
      Wheels are Rushforth rated "X", 19 inch in the front and 20 in the rear. Tires are Nitto.
      Car was sold new at Van Winkle in Dallas Texas. There are no rust holes in the body. What you see is surface rust only. This car would be a Restoration shops dream because none of the body panels would need to be replaced if the car was to be painted. I put in New front floor panels because the trans tunnel needed to be reworked for the transmission clearance. The trunk pan is also new. Full one piece unit, not the 3 piece weld together style. Just the sound of closing a door on this car speaks for itself. Rock solid!
      This car was "finished" in May of this year. I drove it on the power tour, did the full tour, and the car performed flawlessly. I have put on about 3500 miles since May. This car is fun to drive, handles great and runs like a scalded cat. This is the perfect car for someone interested in getting into the autocross game. The longer I own it the more I will add to it.
      I will deliver this car for free up to 1000 miles
      Attached Images Attached Images        

Country Flag: United States
      I saw this car and it is everything he says and then some. Good luck with the sale.

I can attest to seeing this car on HRPT this year, it caught my eye between either Davenport & Champaign or Champaign & Madison, IL

Evldoer - Do you know what brand adapter that is for the air filter on the front of the intake? ... assuming the tubing between it and the filter is custom weld but curious what the tubing was sourced from?

I have a Ramjet 350 with a similar intake position and right now I just have the air filter hanging off of the front of the intake... I'd like to move the actual filter out to a front corner instead of just behind the radiator (dries the filter out quickly in it's current mount location during long hot days like we experienced on power tour)

Tom, that is just a 4 inch silicon intake coupler. Can be had for a good price off flea bay. The rest of the intake consists of a 4 inch aluminum Mandrel bent elbow and 4 inch straight tube welded together. Hope that helps!

i love rusty
      yes it does have positraction

Cool car! Saw it on Power Tour.
      John Brown
      1971 Nova - Project Car
      1990 Silverado - Ridetech StreetGRIP
      Instagram @wilwaxu
      Facebook @wilwaxu

Thought I had this car sold, but the buyer got turned down by his bank so I can try this again.

My brother bought this car from Mike. As described then some. No one should hesitate to pick up anything he builds.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com