Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

Quintin Brothers- Fesler 1968 Camaro SEMA 2017 BUILD

We here at Quintin Brothers Auto & Performance in Williston,VT are all very proud to announce the next chapter for the business! We have teamed up with Chris Fesler at FESLER BUILT to build a custom, Pro-Touring 1968 Camaro that will be revealed at the 2017 SEMA Show! And compete for The Battle of the Builders! This is a build like none other we have done and we are all super excited for whats in the future of this shop!

Updates leading up to the 2017 SEMA show will be on here and both the shop and FESLER BUILT facebook page!

Thanks to Matt Bernal for the awesome renderings!

We have more news in the works! BIG things coming!

Here are some pictures on the trip to Ohio and back to go pick up the car.. we took some time and stopped at Summit Racing and Pacemakers Dragway on the way back to home!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the starting point of the car!

1968 Camaro

This car has been through multiple owners and all never finished the car, we pretty much were just looking for a good body.. and that's what we got!

Really all we are using of the original car is the quarters, roof, and floors lol.

- - - Updated - - -

We didn't waste anytime tearing right into the car and getting it mounted on the rotisserie after stripping it of all unused parts.

We just picked up the car from media blasting today and then we will start on the fun stuff! Have some big plans for this one!

After getting the camaro back from media blasting we all sat down and talked about weather the car was going to get done for SEMA in the shape that it is in, we decided against it and have purchased a complete NEW Dynacorn 1968 Camaro body and it should be arriving next week!

The camaro we went to Ohio for will soon be up for sale, its not a bad project, but it will just take to much time out of our schedule to get it done for SEMA 2017.

We have been slowly bringing in some parts though.. Would like to thank all the companies for helping including FESLER, Roadster Shop, Dynacorn and the local Shearer Chevrolet dealership!

Here are the first few boxes of FESLER products... not everything.. just a sneak peak.. hehe

- - - Updated - - -

The heart of the beast!

We are so excited to announce that we will be using Procharger's new model, The D-1x mated to our crate LS3 and 4L80E!

- - - Updated - - -

Some more parts rolling in from FESLER, Tanks INC, Holley, Billet Specialties and Texas Speed!

- - - Updated - - -

It's been a while since I have updated this thread. We have been working hard! Here is the body as it arrived from Dyancorn. :G-Dub:

Would be interested in hearing a review on the dynacorn body. Project looks like it is coming along!

Pretty killer renderings. Looking forward to it!

-Mitch
      G8 GXP, White Hot, Auto, bone stock
      68 Firebird, 428 Pontiac, CNC'd KRE Al d-ports, hyd roller, EFI, TKO600, TCI Eng complete chassis, Ridetech, Kore3 C6Z brakes, C5Z 18" with 315 rivals x4, C6zr1 mufflers
      RRR, NASA HPDE https://youtu.be/DPp1l9-FuNE

The body is a very nice piece.. All gaps are pretty reasonable, but of course need the usual working. Very impressed with the quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! Glad you like it.

Here is a preview of just some of the very subtle modifications going down on this first gen!

After much consideration, we decided to run the Roadster Shop SPEC chassis on our SEMA camaro build. The simplicity yet performance of this chassis can not be beat. I have had nothing but great experiences with Mark @theroadstershop and can't wait to do business in the future!

We opted for the front sway bar and double adjustable AFCO shocks on all four corners. The quality of both the complete frame and headers is impeccable!

Did you get the option of going with the triangulated rear or the parallel rear?? I talked to RS at Goodguys in DM and they said they were moving to a parallel rear for production. Looks nice!!

The Baer Brakes have arrived! We opted for the 14" Pro + system for all four corners using black and red calipers with a fire red master cylinder to match the custom Forgeline wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by QuintinBrothers View Post
      Those headers look flawless! I noticed one thing and wondered if you would comment. I always thought that the oxygen sensors needed to be between the 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock position on the headers due to moisture accumulation. I was wondering if there was reason for this positioning at the 6 o'clock? I am absolutely drooling over that frame, great work!

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

I'm thinkin' there's a dollar or three spent here..... I know, jealous!

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Looks incredible.

I do have a question though. Looking at the rear and the upper bars. Is there room for the exhaust to go up and over the rear as usual, or will you have to run the pipes under the rear? Just curious as it doesn't look like there would be the room to go over it.

Glenn

1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!

awesome thread

Sadly, We got the chassis before this was a option.

This project is flying along! I really need to start updating this thread!

Looks incredible.

I do have a question though. Looking at the rear and the upper bars. Is there room for the exhaust to go up and over the rear as usual, or will you have to run the pipes under the rear? Just curious as it doesn't look like there would be the room to go over it.
      Thanks! Yes, the exhaust will indeed need to be tucked under the rear end in the rear of the car, we are working on a side exit system that would eliminate this need.

We talked to Procharger and worked out a great relationship to use their new Intercooled D1-X Procharger on our Texas Speed Cammed LS3 in this sweet SEMA build.

This picture really shows the Quality of parts going into this build, Like the Huge Baer Brakes, AutoRad Radiator Support, Black AFCO radiator, Huge D-1X ProCharger, 100% Carbon body panels and Valve Covers, Holley HI-RAM intake, FESLER glass and more!

- - - Updated - - -

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com