Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1986 Buick Grand National- Sell or Trade!

1986 Buick Grand National T-Top
      This car comes with all of its original documentation inclduing the window sticker and dealer papers. Just hit 80,000 miles but you couldnt tell by looking or driving it! Its a perfect car! This car was fully optioned from the factory from what I can tell. It has been very well kept and is in MINT condition. All guages work, runs and drives great! Needs absoulutley nothing! AM/FM radio works like day 1! All power windows and locks! This car has been perfectly kept over the years and does not have one spec of surface rust or dents! The car is bone stock except for the add on of GNX wheels with Nitto tires! There is hours and hours invested in just restoring the GNX wheels on the car. Other than that. Never modified, with all the original intieror that it left the showroom with. I have the documentation showing all the owners and two LIKE NEW 1986 Buick chassis service manuals and a fitted car cover! Asking $19,000 OBO. No tire kickers. Serious inquires only! Thanks! The car is located in Georgia,VT. I WILL take trades.

PM Sent
      John McLoughlin
      1970 Pontiac Lemans
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Lemans-Update

Let me know if you would be interested in a trade
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/322583019496

Still have her!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com