Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1969 camaro custom

Putting my 69 custom camaro for sale. I have no room for her anymore and starting a new build.

Finished in 2010, from custom front to custom back this camaro is one of kind that's forsure. I have more videos and pictures just email. I have almost every single receipt for this car some may have gone missing but adding up to $102,000usd.
      Daily driver or show car. Only been to one show last year and took home first place. If you would like to know more details email and I can send you pictures of receipts. Thanks for looking.

Crate Gm 350 small block , Baer brakes , phantom gauges, custom interior 350z seats all re done leather and suede, door poppers, stock suspension with Koni shocks front and rear, push button start with hidden kill switch. Power windows, unimatic shifter, Mosier 12 bolt posi, Holley 670, keisler Gm tko 500 tran. Located kingston ontario, . I will try and get some under carriage pics soon when she's on the lift Email for more info.
      Attached Images Attached Images                      
      Last edited by ruffolo99; 07-10-2017 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Price

Country Flag: Canada
      What suspension does the car have?

Country Flag: Canada
      This is a nice car, but yes you need to add some details and some interior shots as well as some bottom of car pictures if possible as well.
      GLWS

Cheers
      Steve
      Build it right ... 'The 2nd Time !!'
      69' SS/RS X11 PRO-TOURING E-Force LS7 - SOLD
      2 Custom FJ40's -SOLD
      Next - "Killer Piggy" & 77' 911 Hotrod

What's the sale price?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com