Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

What is my 69 camaro worth?

I will add the pics in the second post as I can't get them to load.

69 Camaro Midnight Blue with black interior
      No rust, nice paint, nice interior, 383 with T400, mini-tub with 9" rear, SS hood with Billet specialties vents and ring bros hinges, 4 wheel disc's, RS front end

Engine:
      383, TrickFlow aluminum heads, QFT carb, Aeromotive fuel system

Trans: turbo 400

Front suspension:
      Tubular upper & lower A-arms, double adjustable coil over shocks, rack & pinion steering

Rear suspension: Leafs with cal-trac type bars

Issues: factory speedo and tach do not work, console is in poor condition, passenger side valve cover leaks, steering effort is way too much will need to add power or go back to a steering box, car runs fine but the carb is too rich.

I bought the car from a friend last year. I changed the hood to a SS style and removed the spoiler from the trunk at the same time (new trunk lid). I had the entire car re-painted so the paint would all match perfect and the misc. chips and scratches would be gone. The car was painted at a restoration shop here in Louisiana. I have pics from before and during the re-paint. My interests are changing and I am considering selling the car so I would like to hear opinions on what it would actually sell for.

Country Flag: United States
      20k+

List it for 25k and you might get 20-22k

Are the tubular control arms a brand name or generic?
      Rick - 1969 Camaro - LS1 driven daily

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com