Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks great!

Did they do the door jams too? Where they able to do the hood with one piece?

I'm VERY interested in wrapping my Cutlass, but I have some minor rust repair that would need to be completed first.

Nick ~
      1969 Cutlass

Wayne,
      It was done in Sacramento. I'll have to find the shop info and post it as they did a fantastic job. A couple of things I was unaware of, but for the money, I'll get some use out of it before I go to something else.

Vehicle Wraps Inc - pretty impressive operation

Mr Nick,

Yes they did the door jambs. I'll try and get a few shots in here. I had the tail panel done in black matte. New wheels (to me) going on the car now.

Name:  IMG_4517.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  128.6 KBName:  IMG_4528.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  196.4 KBName:  IMG_4518.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  235.2 KBName:  IMG_4527.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  192.1 KBName:  IMG_4520.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  307.9 KBName:  IMG_4525.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  318.3 KBName:  IMG_4548.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  189.3 KB

From the pictures it looks excellent! I want to do this in the near future and was very curious about the jambs. I wonder if they pulled the doors?

is there any seams any place? Anything you dont like after haveing it done?

I love the look and colors! Works really well with those wheels!
      Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!

I will say this .... next time I'll go a darker color OR think about the "vinyl top" look. Yes, the ONLY 2 seems you can see if you look are on the roof as the "sheets" of vinyl are only 6' wide. Bigger than most, but had I paid attention, I would have probably sat down with their design crew to do a work around. Other than that ... I'd do it again.
      They didn't pull the doors off, but did get my emblems off (which I didn't have time to do before dropping off with them). It's not as perfect as a complete paint job, but at a third of the price, I can live with it for now. If you see it drive past you, you'd never know it. Oh, the vinyl sheeting isn't as strong as paint. I noticed when trying to re-install the rear bumper I cut a small spot on the vinyl. It will be covered by the bumper once put back on, but that is something that worries me now.
      Yeah, the matte grey stripe really works with those wheels. It should be nice once I get it back together and running this week.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJ67 View Post
      I will say this .... next time I'll go a darker color OR think about the "vinyl top" look. Yes, the ONLY 2 seems you can see if you look are on the roof as the "sheets" of vinyl are only 6' wide. Bigger than most, but had I paid attention, I would have probably sat down with their design crew to do a work around. Other than that ... I'd do it again.
      They didn't pull the doors off, but did get my emblems off (which I didn't have time to do before dropping off with them). It's not as perfect as a complete paint job, but at a third of the price, I can live with it for now. If you see it drive past you, you'd never know it. Oh, the vinyl sheeting isn't as strong as paint. I noticed when trying to re-install the rear bumper I cut a small spot on the vinyl. It will be covered by the bumper once put back on, but that is something that worries me now.
      Yeah, the matte grey stripe really works with those wheels. It should be nice once I get it back together and running this week.
      I know the OP has not been active in a while, but hoping he gets an alert about this thread.

MikeJ67 - after three years, how is the wrap holding up for you?

Nick ~
      1969 Cutlass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com