Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1971 Pontiac Firebird

Selling my 1971 Pontiac Firebird. The car has 76K miles and the original motor and trans have 52K miles. I pulled the original motor and trans and had a 505 Pontiac all aluminum engine in it for a while as well as a 455. Just put the original engine and trans back in. The 505 has been sold. This car is solid top to bottom. No rust and all original sheet metal. Here is a list of mods that I can remember right now. New suspension and steering parts, Hotchkis front springs, AGR steering gear set up for new car feel, Global west SFC's, drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads front, SSBC rear disc brake conversion rear. Caltrac bars on rear, QA1 single adjustable shocks front, Caltrac adjustable rear. Braided steel brake flex lines. New gas tank with Holley Hydramat (15"x15") installed. #10an supply line. New interior, B&M console shifter for 3 or 4 speed auto. 3 point modern style seat belt conversion. Dynamat installed on firewall and floors. Summit Fast Five 15" alloy wheels, 15x10 on rear, 15x6 on front. Have a racing fiberglass hood with custom shaker style scoop for tall intake/carb use. Car was painted about 7 years ago. The shop tried to mold the nose into front fenders which quickly cracked. When I restored the suspension and underhood, I had to cut this to disassemble. You can see it in the pics. This is a very nice driver with good bones if you want to build a very nice car without all the rust repair. Priced for quick sale at 18K OBO. David Sober 281-389-6150, Houston TX area.

Attached Images Attached Images              

More pics

Here are more pics
      Attached Images Attached Images                

Price reduced

Quote Originally Posted by torqjunki View Post
      Here are more pics
      $14,000 Car needs a new home.

Sold

Sold. Thanks

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com