Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Bad66

Bad66

Hello to all of the Pro-touring members. I have been working for a few years to build to turn my 1966 Chevy11 into a clean driver. It is coming along nicely but there are still work to be done. Project information listed below. Looking forward to hearing from you guys in the future. Best Regards, Harry

Chevy11 Pro Touring Nova. Professionally built custom front to rear and top to bottom. Full nut & bolt restoration. Vintage air, TC1 front clip with power rack & front disc brakes, Heidts 4 link rear suspension, Eaton gears 3.55 positive traction, 10 bolt rear end. Chevy LS7 engine with new Comp Cams 54-454-11, Pushrods 7913-16, Dual Valve Spring Kit 2652T, Trunion Kit 13702, and Lifters 850-16, Church Boys Racing Shorty Headers 1 ¾ diameter ceramic coated black, Billet Specialties Premium Tru Trac Serpentine System-LS7 (Top Mount), polished Billet specialties valve covers, Billet Fuel Rails, Power Steering Reservoir, Hydratech Braking System, up graded 4L65E transmission with a Memphis Performance Torque Converter, #4L60e LS1 10” Billet 3200 stall HD. A 3” Exhaust Pipe and U-bends, New LS ECU & Transmission Wiring Harness, Locar Billet Dip Stick, LS1 Oil Pan pickup, Oil Pan, Pump, LS2 Front Cover. New gas tank, pump and gas filter, sending unit 90, from Tanksinc, 19 mpg city, 28 mpg highway. New paint, interior, with high back power driver's seat. Kindig door handles. LED head lights, turn signals, & taillights. Fessler billet hinges engine hood and rear trunk. Dakota Digital HDX-66C-Nova Display Dash. New Pioneer AM/FM head unit with CDT speakers and JL 10” subwoofer and ARC Audio 5 CH AMP. Wheels Billet Specialties Street Lite (front 17X8, backspace 4.5 bolt circle, 5.4.75 and Back 17x8, backspace 4.5, bolt circle 5x4.75 & Bridgestone tires, 225/40/17 front and 275/45/17 rear tires. DYNO engine with new electronics, install FAB new 3” Exhaust from Headers to back of car. FAB all lines in engine compartment. Remount Air Cleaner, install fly by gas pedal. AFN fittings and hoses for engine compartment. New battery Box. New upgraded interior rear trunk designed. Eddie Motorsports hood adjusters, Large Fire Extinguisher. New carpet kit, center console, suede headliner, door panels, redesigned and upgraded seats upholstery including sun visors.

Country Flag: United States
      We like pictures.... All jokes aside, welcome to the site. Lots of good folks here and a wealth of information!

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Quote Originally Posted by minendrews68 View Post
      We like pictures.... All jokes aside, welcome to the site. Lots of good folks here and a wealth of information!
      Hi Carl, thanks for the welcome the pictures will be posted soon.

Pictures of ChevyII, work in progressive.

Here are a few pictures at the start. The Chevy11 started out as a Pro-touring at the start of the build. One pictures shows the improvements over the past 3 years.
      Attached Images Attached Images              

Country Flag: Canada
      Nice car. Silver is a hard colour to paint.

Country Flag: United States
      Very nice car, I would like to do one someday.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

New Up Dates to the Chevy11

A few new up grades completed. It have been a long time since I posted additional information. In a few weeks the LS Fest will be here in Vegas at the Motor Speedway. I am looking forward to that event. I hope to see and meet some of the guys from this forum.

Bad66

A few more pictures of the work and fun. We have a few more details to complete.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com