Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Where does everyone get their sheet metal?

looking for a floor pan patch, but would rather have better quality than save a few dollars. I'm hoping I don't need any more sheetmetal.

Country Flag: United States
      We used AMD panels on my Camaro. I will say it hasn't been without its share of issues and tweaks.

I got most of mine, from various manufacturers, through summit. Low cost or no shipping is why I used them. The prices are pretty much the same across all the resto catalogs.

I have had the best luck with AMD sheet metal. I don't think anything out there is perfect but AMD has been better than most.
      1967 Firebird (current project)
      1967 Firebird (unfinished project SOLD)

Thanks for the feedback. I guess Goodmark is what I'm most familiar with, but only because it's convenient to get it from Summit. I'll have to check out AMD and see how hard it is to get around here.

Quote Originally Posted by AU Doc View Post
      Thanks for the feedback. I guess Goodmark is what I'm most familiar with, but only because it's convenient to get it from Summit. I'll have to check out AMD and see how hard it is to get around here.
      You can order AMD sheet metal through Summit that's what I usually do. I have driven to AMD to get fenders before, they are in North Atlanta.

BTW the Goodmark pieces I tried were a horrible fit. Maybe not all are that bad but I haven't had luck with them.
      1967 Firebird (current project)
      1967 Firebird (unfinished project SOLD)

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com