Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Ever on the look out for good deals,,,,

Well back last year was working for friend, who was trying to partner up with a guy and open a used car dealership. so I bought one car, a 98 cavalier to fix for daily driver, but sold it to my good friend who was short a car. So picked up an 04 with bent valves from a skipped timing chain.
      Ended up with about $220 in it, found TC set for $78 shipped, some used tail lights and such.
      Well I WAS given an 05 Grand Prix GTP with blown engine, in both ways. But didnt get it moved soon enough and lost it.
      So after researching the last generation they dont rust out near as bad.
      Anyway started looking for another 04 up that needed work but just as I did the cheap ones disappeared.
      So wind clock forward, to now, been back to work for a bit, picked up few things I wanted, guitar, amp, etc.
      So I went to help buddy with new shop diagnose a van, talked about maybe coming to work with him. also told him I was looking for an 04 up Grand Prix.
      Well he does work for a different used car lot, and had one at his house, again bad rod.
      So $300 later I have a nice car but need to get it home and start working on engine.
      Now this spring was very wet here so my yard was waist high and hadnt got mower running again for year yet so went to pick up couple of tools at pawn shop I had loan on.
      SO MY DEALS I COULDNT PASS UP!
      From my buddys contact:
      2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2/bad engine
      From Pawn Shop:
      1 1/2yr old 6.25hp DR Premier trimmer mower $175!
      (just got yesterday while working on brothers BMW)
      NAPA Cold Power electric AC vacuum pump $79.00
      Nearly new Mastercool floor blower ,with variable speed control $40

Just throwing out that dont pass up pawn shops as you can get good deals!
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com