Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Place to stay for Motor State Challenge 2017?

I got registered for the Challenge this summer. Problem is, the host hotel (Fairfield Inn Watervliet) is full at this time. Has anybody found another good place to stay that would be central to all the events? I see that Gingerman has a campground, and we have a pickup camper, so that could be an option, but it seems a ways away from where Tire Rack is. I would like to stay in the same place as some other event attendees so that we have someone to BS with in the evening in the parking lot or whatever. Thanks for the help friends.

John Stevens.

Just keep calling them. Last year, we got our rooms at the Fairfield the week of the event.

There are a bunch of hotels in South Haven, only about 8 minutes from Gingerman. It makes for a bit of a drive to Tire Rack, but it is a good back up plan.
      Donny

Support your local hot rod shop!

I just called a few minutes ago and made reservations for Thurs/Fri nights...no problem.
      Rich

'Wicked Witch'...1969 Camaro, Mast Motorsports LS-3, Magnum T-56, DSE suspension & BFG Rival-S on Forgeline wheels.
      A herd of stock #'s-matching '69 Camaros.

We've been calling frequently and just got our room for Thursday and Friday this afternoon.

If anyone is interested in staying at the host hotel, I just canceled my reservation so there should be at least one room available.

Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com