Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Accel DFI Thruster driver for newer Windows computer

I have an Accel DFI thruster setup on my car and at some point I lost the disk. I called Holley and they were able to send me the file for the software but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work on my newer computer. Does anyone have a driver update they used for this program to work on a windows 10 computer? I have not had any luck finding a driver that will work.

I am in the process of getting an older computer to load the software on and seeing it that will work. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 68EFIvert View Post
      I have an Accel DFI thruster setup on my car and at some point I lost the disk. I called Holley and they were able to send me the file for the software but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work on my newer computer. Does anyone have a driver update they used for this program to work on a windows 10 computer? I have not had any luck finding a driver that will work.

I am in the process of getting an older computer to load the software on and seeing it that will work. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
      If you still need let me know. I found that you need the older PL2303_64bit driver for the new windows 10 operating system.

Also I ran Oracle VM VirtualBox on Windows 10. This way I ran Windows XP with Accel.

Since then I upgraded to Holley HP..dOh
      Ron DeRaad
      68 Camaro RSx
      Darton Sleeved LS9 - 434ci (4.155x4.00)
      AFR LSX245 Heads (12:1cr)
      660hp/588tq

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com